2013年12月20日 星期五

Cardio is " EVERY THING " !!! 大家要多做有氧訓練啊!!!

Cardio is " EVERY THING "  !!!

I really like cardio workout. It is very important to build lean muscle mass or keep a low body fat body. l have my cardio workout 2 times weekly to maintain my body fat level and keep my health. l hope everyone have your cardio workout at least one time every week no matter what your fitness goal is. It is a must!


                                                                               

 l am just back from my morning cardio workout. It is so tired.  My stomach is really empty but l feel so cool ! Looking my muscle is like pumping and the definition is getting more clear after the morning cardio workout. It is awesome to do morning cardio!!

Here is my tips:

I would like to suggest those who want to......
                                               
                                     Cardio workout ( 30 - 45 mins )

Gain weight                          1 - 2 time          
Keep fit or health                 2 - 3 times            Weekly
Lose weight and fat             3 - 5 times


You can do any types of cardio workout or exercises you like, just you would get interested in and would keep doing, for example jogging, cycling, tennis........
but, the exact duration and times of the cardio workout may be different from person to person and what your specific goal is. So, get a plan before your workout first!

Remember to have your cardio workout every week !



大家亦可在以下連結得到更多有關資訊:

Blogger:

沒有留言:

張貼留言